Sun, 02 Apr|
A Practical Cookery Day and with the Wholesome Hippie Chef, Vic
This retreat day is centered all around learning how to make and incorporate high-vibrational food and high-mineral real foods into your daily life so you can thrive. Foods that nourish the body on a cellular level, foods that cleanse the gut and foods that really do feed the soul ✨
Time & Location
02 Apr, 10:00 – 17:00
Patty's Barn, Hillam Ln, Cockerham, Lancaster LA2 0DY, UK
About the Event
Please note this is a third-party event hosted by the wonderful Vic from The Wholesome Hippie Chef
This retreat day is centered all around learning how to make and incorporate high-vibrational food and high-mineral real foods into your daily life so you can thrive.
Foods that nourish the body on a cellular level, foods that cleanse the gut, and foods that really do feed the soul ✨ and taste EPIC! Not boring or flavorless, it should blow your mind with each mouthful and be balanced in natural, healing fats, carbs and protein.
Real foods are one of the most important elements of real health, along with the spiritual practice of creating meals that nourish us and nourish our families, which to me is THE most important and profound practice of life. Food is life and the way that we are connected to food and the land matters. Being grateful for nourishment and all that Mother Nature has to offer 🌀
Come and join Vic for me for a full day of glorious food, connection, and relaxation by finishing the day with a nourishing sound journey.
What you will be learning, making and eating throughout the day...
- Raw milk overnight oats with stewed berries, raw honey & cacao Brazil nut crunch
- Sweet banana & walnut muffins
- Braised grass-fed beef cheeks with carrot & raw honey salad, wild rocket & sourdough flatbreads
- High mineral bone broth cacao elixir with bone broth demonstration
- Grass fed offal mince keema curry with sautéed greens & basmati rice
- Raw milk, cacao avocado mousse
- Sourdough starters
- Unlimited organic tea on throughout the day with time in nature to ground and connect.
- We will journey through a sacred sound immersion for some deep relaxation before heading home with lots of takeaway goodness to share with your family that you have created throughout the day. Leaving full of inspiration to further your connection with food, nourishment and creating meals with love and ease ✨
Who is Vic, The Wholesome Hippie Chef?
Vic has been cooking, and cheffing for the past 8 years, from having her own organic whole food shop, retreat cheffing, and private events. She's a self-taught, intuitive cook with a deep passion for real food that nourishes the mind, body & soul.
Vic has been on her own journey with food and lifestyle, from living a whole-food vegan diet, to now a meat-based ancestral lifestyle and eating for nourishment, health, pleasure, and hormone nurture.
She is the biggest advocate for foods that nourish, with high mineral content that has been grown/raised with consciousness, connection, and in alignment with Mother Nature. She loves to nourish people, "it’s my thing" and I love the connection that food brings, connection to each other, and re-connection to ancestral practices and the lands.
Vic has gathered food inspiration and cooking styles from her time traveling the world and creating wholesome meals using high-quality ingredients and we know you're going to love her as her high-vibe soul food matches her high-vibe personality and she really does practice what she preaches when it comes to food, and is a living example of you get out what you put in.
Deposit option of £40 is available to secure your spot
Wholesome Cookery Workshop