Wed, 21 Dec|
A Winter Solstice Sunrise Gathering
A winter solstice gathering of self-reflection, ritual, a dip in the cold plunger followed by a soothing dip in the wood-fired hot tub, wrapped up with some warming porridge around the fire.
Time & Location
21 Dec 2022, 08:00 – 10:00
Patty's Barn, Hillam Ln, Cockerham, Lancaster LA2 0DY, UK
About the Event
How do you mark the change of the seasons, if at all?
Just like nature, we can see the reflection and changes in the cycles of nature within ourselves. I often visualise my favorite tree at any point of the year and that is usually a representation of how I feel myself.
This gathering is about marking the change of season and pausing to reflect on the beauty that nature presents us within the winter season as well as some very important intentional human connection at this time of the year when everything can feel a little bit chaotic.
Join us at sunrise....
- Welcome | You'll be welcomed with a warm and energising hot brew
- Journalling | Spend some time journaling focussed around the seasons and self-reflection, don't worry we'll guide you through this
- Cold Plunge | awaken every living cell inside of your body with a cold water plunge
- Hot Tub | Followed by soothing every living cell in your body with some relaxing time in the hot tub.
- Festive Porridge Breakfast | Enjoy the mesmerising warmth of the open fire and enjoy tucking into some warming porridge for a nourishing breakfast.
- Bring your swimwear and a towel for the hot tub and cold plunge
- Dress for the season, we advise wrapping up warm and be sure to bring along something warm to wear after you get out of the water.
- This gathering is limited to 8 people
A Winter Solstice Ritual