Getting into Gardening 101 | Growing Organically in Containers and Raised Beds
Time & Location
About the Event
Have you been getting into gardening this year and want some practical guidance on how to get your garden thriving.
This will be a practical and hands on workshop where we'll explore:
- Organic growing methods to make your soil healthy,
- Making home-made plant feed
- Cultivation of plants
- Improving biodiversity to help with pest control and propagation by seed sowing/taking cuttings.
- Pots, compost, seeds and plants to take cuttings from which will include edibles such as salads, veg, herbs and flowers that can be sown/grown in June.
- Tea and coffee refreshments
What you need to bring along
- Two recycled plastic or glass bottles or jar with lid, one to make into a mini bug hotel to attract insects, another to make plant feed.
- If you'd like to bring a soil sample from home we can test this for you on site.
- Your own gardening gloves
A minimum of 5 people are needed for this event to go ahead.
- Organic Gardening 101£45£450£0