Time & Location
About the Event
Over the 3 days, we'll spend time exploring ourselves, going outwards and inwards. The retreat programming is varied and each day will incorpoate elements of grounding, nature and human connection. Our aim is that you will leave feeling energised, rejuventied and ready for action.
You'll experience a range of activiries from foraging, learning about native plant species and wildlife. To guided mediatation forest bathing and barefoot walking.
From sunrise to moonrise we will connect with the natural cycles of each day. You'll eat locally sourced produce cooked by our local chef and nutirionist and you'll have plenty of time to explore the local area on your own terms and take time to rest. All part of embracing human rewilding, a holistic appraoch to living.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT - A TASTER
- Sunrise breakfast and forest bathing
- Journalling & Meditation
- Wild swim
- Picnic lunch
- Hands on cooking lesson with our chef and nutritionist Francesca Klottrup
- Rest, enjoy a fire, socialise, explore
- 4* self catering accomodation at Patty's Barn. Camping options also available.
- Goody bag and information takeaway
- All activites and programming thorughout the days
- Food, snacks & drinks all includive. All our produce is locally souced.
- All activities
COVID-19 ResponseWe will be sure to abide by all of the preventative measures recommended by the WHO and local authorities and public health agencies like the CDC. If you have specific questions, please feel welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org