Thu, 12 Jan|
Intentions | Candlelight, and Movement
This evening is about you, your life, and whatever you want to bring into it for 2023. Gather with us to start creating your 2023 vision and over the flicker of candlelight explore movement and mantras.
Time & Location
12 Jan 2023, 19:00 – 21:00
Cockerham, Hillam Ln, Cockerham, Lancaster LA2 0DY, UK
About the Event
Intentions | Candlelight, and Movement
This evening is about you, your life, and whatever you want to bring into it for 2023.
There is significance in a new year, a new start a chance to stop, reflect and reassess. Some things you may want to leave behind and some you may want to take forward. It's certainly not the only time of year to set about fresh intentions but in the midst of winter after the whirlwind of the festive season, it's not a bad time to start planning for the year ahead.
What you can expect
- You'll be welcomed with a warm cup of nourishing soup before we begin the evening with a heart-opening tea circle
- We'll start with a guided Yoga Nidra, a guided meditation that brings you into a deeper state of relaxation and awareness. The meditation is followed by soothing mantra singing guided by instruments. Come back to the profound stillness that is inside of us all!
- We will then explore the innate intelligence of the body through guided intuitive movement. Opening the body for release and regeneration and creating space to call in our full expression of the highest vision for ourselves in 2023.
- Individually, you’ll create your own vision statement, this is a guided process designed to help you collate the thoughts and ideas you have, and inspire you to move forward with them in 2023.
This is a collaboration event from Michelle at The Rewilding, Chloe from Balm Wellness, and Melissa from Loving Presence. This is a two-part series designed to allow you some time to reflect and set some intentions for the year ahead so if you feel like you might benefit from some moments of reflection to close out your year, please check out the event taking place on Tuesday 20th December, at 7pm to 9pm. *There is a £10 discount for those who purchase both date.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN US FOR PART 1 | 20TH DECEMBER?
With the winter solstice approaching now is your time to indulge in all the delicious coziness of the season. This evening has been designed to create a moment of stillness amongst the chaos in the run-up to Christmas, and your opportunity to harness the solstice energy and reflect on the year that has passed.
What you can expect:
- You'll be welcomed with a festive beverage to warm you up before we begin the evening with a heart-opening tea circle
- We’ll begin with a guided meditation and gentle sound bath to connect you with your body and begin your evening of stillness and relaxation
- We will provide you with a journal and a cup of tea to collectively take some time to go a little inward and document our reflections from the evening and the year that’s passed.
- Amongst the flicker of candlelight, we’ll guide you through a relaxing and nourishing set of Yin Yoga poses where you will be individually guided deeper through gentle massage.
- Closing circle
This is a collaboration event from Michelle at The Rewilding, Chloe from Balm Wellness, and Melissa from Loving Presence. This is a two-part series designed to allow you some time to reflect and set some intentions for the year ahead so if you're already thinking ahead to 2023 you may like to pair this evening with some new year intentions on Thursday 12th January. *There is a £10 discount for those who purchase both dates.
- Ticket type
Intentions | Jan
Please review the ticket options below, you can join only 1 event or pair it up and come to both dates.PriceFrom £40.00 to £70.00
- Candlelight & Stillness£40.00
- Winter & New Year, both events£70.00