Make a willow animal bee, butterfly or dragonfly for your garden
Time & Location
About the Event
Julie - is your willow weaving expert will lead you through various techniques of how to create a one of kind willow dragonfly, bee, butterfly or mouse in the afternoon using a corn-dolly weave that can be placed to brighten up the home and garden.
She’ll also share more about the various varieties of willow, and how to harvest and prepare willow for weaving on your own. We'll explore the surrounnding woodland and area to forage for natural decorations for your feeder.
This is a really fun workshop for all and suitable for children!
- All equipment and materials needed to make your bird feeder, it's likely you will be able to make 2!
- An understanding of the use of willow weaving, with skills and techniques in crafting with willow
- Knowledge about the ecological credentials of willow and how to choose natural materials when out foraging for your own
- Teas, Coffees and an ice cream
This course is suitable for those with no previous experience, you’ll need a little bit of hand strength and a little bit of patience in your creations but it’s all worth it.
- Willow Wreath Workshop£35£350£0