Fri, 16 Jul|
Meet the Maker | Goosnargh Gin Tasting & Fish Supper
Come and meet the makers, ask them questions, hear their story and most importantly sample the wonderfully crafted Goosnargh Gin while you enjoy a local fish and chip supper from our resident chef, Rob Talbot.
Time & Location
16 Jul 2021, 19:00 – 23:00
Patty's Barn, Hillam Ln, Cockerham, Lancaster LA2 0DY, UK
About the Event
The Lancashire gin scene has a lot to offer and Rachel & Richard from the multi-award-winning Goosnargh Gin have been leading the way with their lovingly handcrafted selection of gins they produce in their distillery at the foot of Beacon Fell in the Forest of Bowland.
You'll get to hear the Goosnargh Gin backstory, Rachel and Richard's journey into becoming one of the most well-loved craft gin distillers in the north, discover how they produce their unique gins, including their iconic Chapter One – Signature Gin, and the story behind their gin made for two Michelin-starred Moor Hall made in collaboration with chef patron Mark Birchall.
All their gins are distilled in small batches by hand, using traditional copper alembic stills, meaning every sip has been lovingly produced!
Come and meet the makers, ask them questions, hear their story and most importantly sample the wonderfully crafted gin while you enjoy a local fish and chip supper from our resident chef, Rob Talbot.
- x3 delicious gin concoctions (2 Gin & tonics and 1 gin cocktail)
- Fish & chip supper
- Meet the maker - You'll hear the Goosnargh Gin story from the founders and owners, Rachel & Richard.
If you would like to purchase additional drinks during the evening or buy a bottle of gin to take away with you, this will be available.
It’s very important that you arrive on time. Thank you.
🔴 INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
- We will practice social distancing outside of support and social bubbles. Group bookings are capped at 6 persons.
- There are hand sanitising stations on site and gel sanitiser will be available on your tables.
- We ask all guests to respect all of the Gov guidance in relation to COVID-19
- We will require your address and full contact details or arrival to ensure we can implement track and trace
- Pre-booking is essential to ensure we can manage capacity
- Face masks are not mandatory but if they make you feel more comfortable please feel welcome to wear one
All tickets are non-refundable. If you’re unable to make it the ticket can be transferred to a friend or family member. If we are put into another government lockdown due to the pandemic a full refund will be issued.
More information about the evening will be sent through to all guests before the event.
Meet the Makers,Goosnargh Gin