Reset your Immune System with Dawn Keyse
Time & Location
About the Event
Using nutrition, plant essences and homeopathy to reset your immune system
After our health has taken a beating over this last year, physically, mentally, and emotionally, it’s time to build ourselves up again. Use the knowledge you will gain from this workshop to redress the balance. We will be looking at how to confidently introduce foods, food supplements, essences, and remedies to restore, replenish and rejuvenate our natural immunity to negative influences.
Dawn has spent the last 30 years and more working on her own health and facilitating others to raise their own health status exponentially. She ran her own alternative medicine centre in Derbyshire for 15 years and has been in Lancaster working from Dacrelands Clinic since 2012.
Embark on a stepping stone adventure to reprogramme your innate healing ability
This is a 2-day workshop, please see below for a breakdown across the 2 days.
People can sign up for Day 1 which will stand alone. Or for both days to get a reduction and to go deeper in their understanding of this topic.
WHAT IS AN IMMUNE SYSTEM?
- Your body is a self-healing/self-cleansing/self/regulating mechanism.
- How can we stimulate that?
- Immunity for what purpose?
An experiential session where we explore 3 plant essences that can accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative.
Aspen, Gentian and Oak
HEALTH ON A PLATE
- Foods to promote a healthy immune system.
- Let food be food
- Eating with the laws of nature
How can that possibly work?
The solution to pollution is dilution
Learn 3 homeopathic remedies to use during a pandemic; Gelsemium, Phosphorus and Arsenicum
Rebalance Restore Re-establish Refresh
- How to redress depletion, dehydration and debility.
- Tools for convalescence.
- What is our personal Response – Ability?
- A chance to explore and define our choices
PLANT ESSENCES PART 2
- Australian Bush Essences
- Bottle Brush
- Dagger Hakea
- Make your own essence from your choice of plant
- “Trust in Allah and at the same time tether your camels”
- Supplementation for what purpose?
- Supplementation as a backdrop to diet.
- Which vitamins and minerals will assist our natural immunity?
- Going deeper in.
- 3 more remedies for your tool box of resources; Pulsatilla, Mercury and Sepia
- Day 1 Workshop£95£950£0
- 2 Day Workshop£175£1750£0