Sat, 23 Apr|
Rewild and Unplug | A day to reconnect
Join Wonderful Wild Women, The Rewilding Community and VOYLOK for a day to unplug and get closer to nature
Time & Location
23 Apr 2022, 09:00 – 16:00 BST
Cockerham, Hillam Ln, Cockerham, Lancaster LA2 0DY, UK
About the Event
Rewild and unplug is an experience brought to you by VOYLOK - a British brand making the most sustainable boots in the world, and who are passionate about rewilding both the planet and its people.
Join Wonderful Wild Women, The Rewilding and VOYLOK for a day to get closer to nature and celebrate Earth Month.
What you can expect:
- Wild swimming/dipping
- Outdoor Qi Gong focused on the earth element with Charlotte Coope
- Outdoor Yoga with Amy Barlow
- Nature walk led by Michelle Parry
- Delicious food, prepared by naturopath and nutritionist Francesca Klottrup
What to bring
- Please bring your swimming gear and towel if you wish to take part in the outdoor swim
- Yoga mat
- Please dress for the season, we will be intending to spend most of the day outdoors so wear layers
- Water bottle
- If you do not have access to all/any of this kit please let us know and we can provide this for yo with prior notice
What else do you need to know?
- This is a women's only experience
- All activities are optional, will be gentle and suitable for beginners
- There is a £10 contribution for this event which will go toward local rewilding initiatives.
Rewild & Restore£10.00