Time & Location
22 Apr 2021, 18:30 – 20:30
Cockerham, Hillam Ln, Cockerham, Lancaster LA2 0DY, UK
About the Event
Rewild Yourself Social Club is a space for gathering, a space to share & challenge ideas, bounce thoughts, talk about life, your side hustle or simply show up and meet like-minded people and get some fresh air, fresh perspective and have a brew. A halfway point of networking/collaboration opportunities and simply hanging out, but ultimately developing more; professionally and socially.
It’s a place to experience human connection and spotlight your ideas or business and create a network of collaborators who say your name first in the room when they get the opportunity to recommend you.
A gathering of locals who are bringing meaning and purpose in the work they do and life they live.
This group will initially be capped and therfore is an invite only gathering, and at its core it strives to be a community of supportive individuals who show up with an open mind, open heart and are willing to share, learn and grow as we go.
Ready to stop gathering in the same boring ways?
What we'll do when we gather?
- We’ll mix it up from fire side chatting/ BBQ, a coastal or woodland walk to the stone circle, to sitting across the table from one another with a cuppa or a beer.
- Choosing a topic for discussion or allowing the conversation to simply evolve
- Bringing challenges for discussion
- Showing up with little expectation around how it will serve you and going with the flow and enjoying te simplicity of gathering. You may have a meaningful conversation, you may spark your next big idea OR, you may not.
- Those who join must be open to share, support, be honest and champion one another.
- This will be a place of experimentation, so if you have a skill, or something to share e.g. yoga, breathwork, cooking, meditation, dancing, etc etc you will be encouraged to share and trial anything you wish to within the group.
What this gathering is not
- A place to put people down
- A place to come and talk about only yourself and not listen to other people
- A traditional networking event or business card swap
If this initial meet goes well. I will look to host and evolve this as a monthly meet up at £15 per month. This investment will not be for profit and will stay only within the social club to go toward expenses, such as food, speakers, firewood etc… as agreed, collectively by the group.
Who is this for
- Those who are open minded, open hearted and willing to share skills, grow personally and professionally, have the ability to listen and support others.
- Those who are working on/towards a project either personally or professionally
- Those looking to meet and share time with other local people.
At this initial stage this is a pilot to understand interest and is currently invite only so we ask politely that this link is not shared.