Sun, 21 May|
Springtime Foray and Lunch
Nature is popping and Spring is well and truly in swing for a day of foraging and a delicious lunch
Time & Location
21 May, 10:30 BST – 22 May, 14:30 BST
Patty's Barn, Hillam Ln, Cockerham, Lancaster LA2 0DY, UK
About the Event
There is nothing more exciting than foraging, not only are there so many delicious wild ingredients all around us that are free, abundant and packed full of nutrients, often more so than our supermarket greens but learning the names and properties of plants and trees will open up a whole new layer of appreciation to the natural world, deepening your connection and experience with nature.
Join us for a foraging walk in rural/coastal Lancashire paired with a delicious wild lunch and herbal infused teas.
WHAT'S YOU'LL BE DOING
- We'll be looking at plant identification and plant properties
- You'll be gathering ingredients on your forage that will be used as ingredients for your lunch
- You'll experience cooking the ingredients over the fire and learn some basic fire skills.
- If you have a basket please bring this along otherwise we can lend you one for the forage
- Please bring a water bottle
- Please wear suitable footwear and dress appropriately for the season.
- More questions. Please read our FAQs
All tickets are non-refundable. If you’re unable to make it the ticket can be transferred to a friend or family member.