Mon, 10 Aug|
Talking Heads | Meet Up
A fortnightly meet up and supper for those looking to connect and meet likeminded people
Time & Location
10 Aug 2020, 18:00 – 20:00
Patty's Barn, Hillam Ln, Cockerham, Lancaster LA2 0DY, UK
About the Event
Talking Heads is fortnightly meet up. A space to share & challenge ideas, bounce thoughts, practice your side hustle ideas or simply show up and meet like-minded people and get some fresh air and good grub.
Lockdown has shown us the importance of human and nature connection and how the power of community, getting outside and showing up are not to be taken for granted.
If you're yearning for community as much as I think you are - this is your place.
We have a combination of indoor and outdoor spaces and each week we’ll mix it up from fire side chatting and a BBQ, a coastal or woodland walk to sitting across the table from one another…
- 6:00 - 6:30 - 30 minute energiser
- 6:30 - 7:30 - food and chatter
- 7:30 - 8:30 - more chatter, mix it up, connect
- It's important to arrive on time please 🙏
WHAT TO KNOW
- £5 contribution, this is to cover the costs of firewood, tea and coffees
- From 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- All are welcome
- Please bring a jacket or a warm layer of clothing, there is a chance we may go for a walk to wearing shoes you don't mind getting muddy is advisable
- Please bring your own food for supper.
***Please note, once we are back on track and in 'normal circumstances', the intention is that this will be a communal supper where you will bring a dish to share with one another.
🔴 COVID-19 GUIDANCE
- We will practice social distancing
- There are hand sanitising stations on site
- We ask all guests to respect all of the Gov guidance in relation to COVID-19
- We will require your address and full contact details or arrival to ensure we can implement track and trace
- Please pre-book to ensure we can manage capacity
- Face masks are not mandatory but if they make you feel more comfortable please feel welcome to wear one
**You may be wondering, why ‘Talking Heads’ - aside from the obvious, the name is inspired by one of my all-time tunes ‘This Must be the Place’ and as I welcome you to join me in my home, embrace our beautiful location and our changing seasons, I truly hope to continue expanding our existing community at The Rewilding with even more like-minded, open-minded and open-hearted people.
This contribution is towards running costs£5.00