Mon, 03 Aug|
Wild Women | Connection Retreat
Hosted by The Rewilding & The Complete Calm
Time & Location
03 Aug 2020, 11:00 – 20:00 BST
Patty's Barn, Hillam Ln, Cockerham, Lancaster LA2 0DY, UK
About the Event
Like the cycles of nature, our female body moves in cycles too. Knowledge is power when it comes to connecting with your female. Miseducation and societal bypassing has left many of us confused and often without a voice when it comes to managing and understanding our body cycles and what's going on every month. From some days feeling flat out and down to other days energised and sexy.
Join us on the full the Sturgeon full moon to learn more about your cycles, connect with your female and harness your power.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT - A TASTER
- Gather an understanding of the nature cycles and how they relate to our female cycles
- Insight talks around our mentural cycles
- Self massage and breathwork techniques
- Guided meditations and opportunity to share your experiences
- Delicious food to power you up during your cycles
- Goody bag and literature takeaway
- All activites and programming thorughout the day
- Lunch, communal dinner & snacks and drinks.
We will be sure to abide by all of the preventative measures recommended by the WHO and local authorities and public health agencies like the CDC.
If you have specific questions, please feel welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org