Winter Revival | Yoga & Supper
Time & Location
About the Event
Let’s embrace the darker nights as well as our new found freedom by meeting for an evening of flow yoga and hearty Lancashire grub. We will round the evening off with a warming mug of mulled wine (or spiced latte) by the fire as we throw any of the shit 2020 has served us into the flames! You will leave feeling full to the brim having connected to yourself and others through the power of yoga, delicious food and great company.
What will we be doing?
- Flow Yoga with Rachel Walsh- all levels welcome! An opportunity to get the body moving and open after all those weeks in lockdown
- A Lancashire supper and delicious pudding made from local produce
- Finishing with a mulled wine / spiced latte over an open fire where you are welcome to bring along any of the shit you’d like to burn from 2020
What do you need to bring?
- Your own yoga mat
- A blanket or anything that makes you feel a bit more comfortable and cozy as we'll mostly be working from the floor.
- THINGS TO BURN
- A COVID-19 specific risk assessment has been implemented for this event and you can review our COVID-19 policy on our website here
- Cancelations & Refunds: If for any reason our event is cancelled we will postpone the event, you will have the option for a refund however we will definitely re rescheduling this for the future and would absolutely love to see you then.
- Winter Revival | Yoga & Supper£32£320£0