Woodland Yoga | Feast & Fire
Time & Location
About the Event
Woodland Yoga, Fire and Feast
Come and join us for sunset yoga in our private woodland. We'll walk together, mindfully as a group and take in our surroundings.
After yoga we'll light the fire and enjoy the company of the group under twinkly lights with some cacao hot chocolate and for those who would like to let go of some of the past year, we welcome you to join in the ritual of a burning ceremony around the fire.
The focus of the evening will be letting go and moving forward with presence and awareness.
What will we be doing?
- Yoga with Rachel Walsh- all levels welcome!
- Picnic supper
- Cacao hot chocolate and marshmallows around the fire
- Nature walk down to the woodland
- Burning ceremony, which is a transformative ritual traditionally performed as a way of releasing something that no longer serves you
What do you need to bring?
- Your own yoga mat
- Blanket to keep you warm during the still moments of shavasana
British Weather *
If for any reason the weather does not allow for us to be outside without being wet and cold then we will move this workshop into our cosy indoor space for yoga and go ahead with the fire in our big open fireplace in the covered outside barn.
As this event will take place outside please understand that the ground under foot will be slightly uneven. The walk to and from the woodland is approximately 15-20 minutes.
This is event is not suitable for pregnant women
- Woodland Yoga | Feast & Fire£45£450£0