top of page
Time & Location
12 Dec 2020, 10:00 – 16:00
Patty's Barn, Hillam Ln, Cockerham, Lancaster LA2 0DY, UK
About the Event
We’re going for it. We are going to to put our faith in BoJo and trust he lets us out come Dec 2.
You may be thinking, what’s the point? Why would you bother, you’re only going to have to postpone again.
We truly believe we have got to stay positive and we also know how important it is to have something to look forward to. AND, if we do have to postpone, this means you get to feel excited about coming to this event, not once, but twice!
This day is all about human connecion, connecting back to yourself through gentle movement,
What will we be doing?
- Bringing your ying and yang back to balance, Rachel Walsh will all levels welcome
- A cold water foot bath
- Values workshop OR A CRAFT - make christmas cards
- Sound Meditation
- Peace out
- A delicious brunch, snacks and drinks throughout the day including a fresh juice on arrival
- All activities and materials are provided
What do you need to bring?
- You'll need your own yoga mat, if you don't have one please let us know and we can hook you up
- You may want to bring a warm blanket or anything that makes you feel a bit more comfortable as we'l mostly be working from the floor.
More about your hosts
- A COVID-19 specfic risk ssessement has been implemented for this event and you can review our COVID-19 policy on our website here
- Cancelations & Refunds: If for any reason our event is cancelled we will postpone the event, you will have the option for a refund however we will definitely re rescheduling this for the future and would absolutely love to see you then.
Full Day Workshop