Sat, 30 Oct|
Halloween Feast | The Untamed Supper Club
Join us for a spooky special Halloween tasting feast in our rustic barn in rural Lancashire.
Time & Location
30 Oct 2021, 19:30 – 23:00 BST
Patty's Barn, Hillam Ln, Cockerham, Lancaster LA2 0DY, UK
About the Event
The seasons have turned and the nights are upon us. Come and join us over the flicker of candlelight for an autumnal feasting banquet in our rustic barn for a Halloween special of The Untamed Supper Club.
Your table will be served a seasonal menu of 8 dishes to pass, share and feast upon with your table.
We've got some tricks and treats up our sleeves for a spooky evening. Expect your table set appropriately for a witches coven and a menu inspired by the wonders of autumn.
Game bone broth
Pheasant lollipops with hawthorn ketchup
Seasonal autumnal vegetables, toasted hazelnuts and sunflower seeds, blackberry vinegar
Spit-roasted venison haunch, basted in spiced red wine marinade with hogweed, wood aven root, cinnamon, allspice, wild oregano
Pit baked pumpkin rice
'Trick or Treat' Yakitori
Charred corn on the cob
Sticky Hedgerow Toffee Apples
- You can add on our drinks package for a supplement of £15 per person which includes x3 wild cocktails paired to your meal.
- Or, you can enjoy corkage at £5 per person.
- We will be dining in our outside barn, the fire will be roaring and blankets to hand but please wrap up warm as the night will be crisp.
- Halloween festive dress is encouraged but not essential!
- More questions. Please read our FAQs
All tickets are non-refundable. If you’re unable to make it the ticket can be transferred to a friend or family member. If the event becomes restricted due to government guidance in relation to the coronavirus pandemic, we will issue a refund, or you can move your ticket to a future date.
Halloween Feast |The Untamed
This includes a a communal dinner with 6 seasonal dishes to share with your table
Supper with Drinks Package
Dinner with Corkage