Seasonal Willow Wreath Making Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Switch up your seasonal wreath with a willow frame for a more sustainable, natural and lasting wreath that you can reuse year after year.
Julie - is your willow weaving expert who will lead you through various techniques of how to create a one of kind, natural wreath. She’ll also share more about the various varieties of willow, and how to harvest and prepare willow for weaving on your own, before you’ll get stuck into making your own wreathe.
We’ll provide decorations for you to design your wreath however if you have a specific design/decorations or even something personal that you would like to add to your wreathe please feel welcome to bring your own too.
This course is suitable for those with no previous experience, you’ll need a little bit of hand strength and a little bit of patience in your creations but it’s all worth it.
- All equipment and materials needed to make your wreath
- An understanding of the use of willow weaving, with skills and techniques in crafting with willow
- Knowledge about the ecological credentials of willow and how to choose natural materials when out foraging for your own
- Festive drinks and snacks throughout.
- Willow Wreath Workshop£40£400£0