Fri, 19 Apr|
The Rewilding at Patty's Barn
The Untamed Supper | Seasonal Banquet Feasting
Join us for our signature dining experience, a seasonal feast prepared over fire and served in our rustic barn in rural Lancashire.
Time & Location
19 Apr 2024, 19:30 – 22:00
The Rewilding at Patty's Barn, The Rewilding, Pattys Barn, Hillam Lane, Cockerham, LA2 0DY
About the Event
🕯️✨ Immerse yourself in the flicker of candlelight at our Untamed Supper, a seasonal feast like no other in our rustic barn 'Out Barn'! 🌿 Indulge in an enchanting dining experience focused on high-quality ingredients with low food miles, delivering a wild twist to simple, well-executed dishes.
The menu is based around our chef's interpretation of the season, local culture and their own culinary creativity. This is the beauty of the supper club concept as there are no limitations and therefore the creativity flows. We have signature dishes that we love to keep regular on the menus but each supper is one of a kind dining experience and led by the season.
🍽️ WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Set menu prepared over the fire for an evening of slow dining and good company
- We keep the menu under wraps until the evening to ensure we can embrace the freshest foraged ingredients and unleash creativity
- Collaboration with local suppliers, farmers, fishermen, and growers for low-food miles
- It’s important that you understand and have read our dietary policy if you have any additional requirements
- You will be served a non-alcoholic seasonal welcome drink on arrival
- We have a small cashless bar that offers a small selection of soft drinks to buy and an option of red, white and sparkling wine as well as a signature craft beer from our neighbours at Farm Yard Ales, as well as a wide selection of artisan teas and coffee.
- Or, we welcome you to bring your own wines and other drinks
👩🍳 WHO IS THIS FOR?
- We often get asked, can I come on my own? The answer is absolutely, we dine around one long banquet table.
- We see many preconceived ideas around food and ingredients that create a lot of attachment to likes and dislikes around food, these evenings are about all foods, and being open to experiencing something you may not have even considered before. These evenings are perhaps suited to the more adventurous foodie, however do not let the unknown put you off, we have seen time and time again that this is in fat the best part for our guests.
- Not suitable for those under 18
👉 OTHER INFO:
👞 DRESS FOR THE OCCASION
Please note that we are dining in our outside barn, this is a covered space and the fire will be roaring and blankets to hand but please please dress appropriately for the season and we always suggest bringing a jumper and jacket to keep you warm. Be sure to communicate this to any other guests you have booked for.
It is important you arrive on time as the meal is served in one sitting. Please do not arrive any earlier than 10 minutes before the start time
🍲 DIETARY REQUIREMENTS:
Please read our dietary policy linked here, it is very important that you communicate any dietary requirements at the point of booking and no later than 72 hours before the event. We do provide a vegetarian option on request, however, due to the nature of the open-air kitchen and traditional cooking methods all ingredients are prepared over the same fire. With this in mind, we do not yet cater for vegans or allergies.
If you have any accessibility requirements you would like to check in about, please get in touch at email@example.com
📸 PHOTOS AND VIDEOS:
We will at times take photos and videos during our events for our website and promotional material. If you do not wish to be included in this please let a member of staff know about this on your arrival.
🚫 CANCELLATION POLICY All tickets are non-refundable. If you’re unable to make it the ticket can be transferred to a friend or family member
Have more questions? Check out our FAQs
- Ticket type
The Untamed SupperPrice
- Untamed Supper£75.00